Who should attend?
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Management and Economics.
The event is a must-attend for:
- University faculty and staff
- Faculty members and lecturers
- Master’s students and PhD candidates
- Advisors and counselors
- Career officers
- Teaching and research assistants
- Members of local and international non-profit organisations in the field of management and economics
- Business educators and trainers
- Local, national, state, regional and international policy makers and government contractors
- Economic developers and financial analysts
- International business and economics analysts
- Private sector specialists in the fields of business and management