A management conference of the year
On the 29th – 31st October 2021, the international academic community will gather in Brussels, Belgium for the 2nd World Conference on Management and Economics. The event is designed to maximize learning opportunities. As such, you will get to attend dozens of presentations and workshops by thought leaders, join thought-provoking discussions, and share your knowledge with fellow members of the academia.
If you haven’t yet added WORLDCME to your calendar, then you should. You are guaranteed to get inspired. The conference will address the most pressing subjects in the fields of information technology management, financial management, international taxation, development economics, and more. We hope to see you there!
Why You Should Attend?
- Present your ideas and work to a global audience
- Hear from world-class keynote speakers
- Select between various modes of presentations: Oral, Virtual or Poster presentation
- Find new opportunities to connect and network with an academic community in various academic sessions and social functions
- All papers have publication opportunities in Scopus-indexed journals
- Have your work published in the Conference Proceedings with Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref and ISBN
- Receive constructive feedback from Peer Reviewers to improve your work
- Get deeper knowledge and a new perspective in the field
- Build new collaborations for your projects
- Invest in your own growth and progress
- Nominate for Best Presenter Awards for outstanding presentations
- Increase your work’s visibility and readership through the Open Access publication with a reputable Publishing House
- Gain access to all presented papers
- Join a free guided City Tour
- Enjoy the Conference photography coverage
Paper Submission Deadline
08 October 2021
Early Registration Deadline
09 August 2021
Late Registration Deadline
18 October 2021
29 – 31 October 2021
MARIVAUX HOTEL CONGRESS & SEMINAR CENTRE
Address: Boulevard Adolphe Maxlaan 98 – 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Why attend this management conference in 2021
Be The Best Presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in World Management and Economics conferences 2021.
Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge.
who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Management and Economics.
What makes WORLDCME different from other management conferences of 2021
City Tour is free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Brussels famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines.
PUBLISHED AND INDEXED IN VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceedings ISBN 978-609-485-083-7. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Endless learning opportunities at our economics conference
Be an oral presenter of the Management and Economics conference 2021 and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
If you can’t attend the Management and Economics conferences 2021 in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Send your research paper to be a poster presenter at the Management and Economics conference 2021 and show your research work to the audience throughout the conference days.